1. Check if you wrote it down in your planner/record sheet, which you will be updating regularly
2. Ask a classmate
3. Check this site (click on the calendar link top right!)
4. Still unclear? Contact me - email, class, etc.
If you are an incredibly organized person, you will not need to use this website because ALL of the information and documents required are given IN CLASS. In other words, this is not a required site that you need to check regularly, but a resource when you need it. This site provides calendars and some documents that will be updated as the year progresses. I will not add all of the documents to the website, but if I notice that a certain document is often requested, then I will add it on to the links on the right.
Also, this site is a constant work in progress. If you have suggestions that may make it more useful, then I am more than happy to hear them.
I am looking forward to this school year and can't wait to get to know all of the students. I love teaching at this school because I find the students so inspiring with their curiosity.
Cheers,
Ms. Narish